Apply for COVID-19 Relief Fund
Amor por Juarez, in partnership with the Paso del Norte Foundation, will be offering one-time grants in the amount of $500 for artists of all disciplines living in El Paso and Juarez.
To be eligible for a relief grant, applicants must be:
- Practicing artists able to demonstrate a sustained commitment to their work, careers, and a public audience;
- Experiencing dire financial emergencies due to the COVID-19 pandemic;
- 21 years of age or older;
- Provide a W9 and Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)—we will collect this information after you’ve been notified of your selection;
- Residing and working in El Paso County for the last two years;
- Not a full-time employee, board member, director, officer, or immediate family member of any of the coalition partners;
- Not previously awarded a relief grant from this fund.